ITCZ


- Today I learned that ITCZ is
known by sailors as the doldrums, is the area encircling the earth near the equator where winds originating in the northern and southern hemispheres come together.
- I will apply my learning's about ITCZ in my daily life so I can always be ready in every circumstances that may occur specially in the weather.
- Learning about ITCZ is important for us to be aware of the tendencies for thunderstorms in the tropics is to be short in their duration, usually on a small scale but can produce intense rainfall. It is estimated that 40 percent of all tropical rainfall rates exceed one inch per hour.
- On a larger scale, I will share my learning's about ITCZ to others in order for them to be knowledgeable enough that ITCZ drastically affects the rainfall an many equitorial nations, resulting in the wet and dry season of higher latitudes.
- I want to learn more about ITCZ because it is a natural phenomenon that appears as a band of clouds, usually thunderstorms, that circle the globe near the equator.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento